Who can use this system?
In order to register your housing preferences you must meet the following conditions:
- A current resident in University Housing signing up for the 2021-2022 Academic Year OR
- A new fall student or transfer student signing up for 2021-2022 Academic Year.
- Spring 22 applicants will be able to apply later in the fall
- Have activated your Binghamton University computer account and email
- To proceed, you will need your User ID/User Name which was sent to you in your application acknowledgement notifications.
- Activate your Binghamton University Computer Account (if you haven't done so already)
If you still can't log in to housing:
Attention: Please note this change to the video:
Staying on campus during breaks Students who need to remain on campus during breaks in the fall 2021 and spring 2022 semesters, may apply to do so prior to the start of the break. Students who are approved to remain on campus during breaks will be permitted to remain in their current room and will be billed at a rate of $224/week.