Who can use this system?
In order to register your housing preferences you must meet the following conditions:
A current resident in University Housing signing up for the 2020-2021 Academic Year OR
A new student or transfer student signing up for Spring 2020.
If you have already activated your Binghamton University Computer Account skip to the "Manage your Binghamton University Computer Account" section. If you have not activated your accounts, follow the step-by-step instructions below.
To proceed, you will need your User ID which was sent to you in your application acknowledgement notifications.
Activate your Binghamton University Computer Account (if you haven't done so already)
- Go to https://password.binghamton.edu
- Login with your Admissions Account username and password (the same login info you used for the status checker)
- If you don't remember your login info:
- Enter your User ID that we provided to you via email
- Select “I forgot my password or am claiming my account for the first time” and click “Submit”
- Follow the instructions to request a one-time security code
- Once you receive your security code, return to https://password.binghamton.edu, to validate your security code
- If any prompts appear about required actions, accept those actions when prompted
- Set your new password
- You will see a confirmation that your password for all accounts was set.
- You can now login to check your Bmail.
Manage your Binghamton University Computer Account
STEP 1: Return to our password homepage
STEP 2: Click on "Manage Account Profile."
STEP 3: Enter your user ID and the initial password you received via email.
STEP 4: You will be prompted to accept the Binghamton University Computer and Network Usage Policy.
STEP 5: Create a new password and create two security questions and answers.
Create BMail Account Password
STEP 1: Create your separate BMail account password by clicking on the orange "BMail Password Reset" box and logging in with your Binghamton University Computer Account user ID and password you just established.
STEP 2: Enter and confirm a new BMail password following the rules displayed on the page. We strongly recommend you choose a different password than the one created for your Binghamton University Computer Account. You should see a confirmation that you were successful.
STEP 1: Go to https://bmail.binghamton.edu
STEP 2: Enter your BMail user ID and your BMail password.
If you still can't log in to housing:
Welcome to the Binghamton University Housing Portal
New student applications open April 7, 2020
If you do not see the 2020-2021 New Student (on or after April 7) link and are a new fall first year or transfer student who has paid the enrollment deposit, please contact Residential Life at email@example.com.