Who can use this system?
In order to register your housing preferences you must meet the following conditions:
A current resident in University Housing signing up for the 2020-2021 Academic Year OR
A new student or transfer student signing up for 2020-2021 Academic Year.
If you have not activated your accounts, follow the step-by-step instructions below.
To proceed, you will need your User ID which was sent to you in your application acknowledgement notifications.
Activate your Binghamton University Computer Account (if you haven't done so already)
- Go to https://password.binghamton.edu
- Login with your Admissions Account username and password (the same login info you used for the status checker)
- If you don't remember your login info:
- Enter your User ID that we provided to you via email
- Select “I forgot my password or am claiming my account for the first time” and click “Submit”
- Follow the instructions to request a one-time security code
- Once you receive your security code, return to https://password.binghamton.edu, to validate your security code
- If any prompts appear about required actions, accept those actions when prompted
- Set your new password
- You will see a confirmation that your password for all accounts was set.
- You can now login to check your Bmail.
If you still can't log in to housing:
Welcome to the Binghamton University Housing Portal
New student applications open April 7, 2020
If you do not see the 2020-2021 New Student (on or after April 7) link and are a new fall first year or transfer student who has paid the enrollment deposit, please contact Residential Life at firstname.lastname@example.org.